RINIS connects: on behalf of public government organisations, we facilitate the digital exchange of data to enable them to deliver their services to citizens and businesses. In the Netherlands and at international level. Guaranteed, reliable and secured.
RINIS is an independent foundation with a public service mission which is managed by a management team. The participant-organisations are represented at the Administrative Consultation Committee, which has delegated its supervisory duties to a Supervisory Committee.
Administrative Consultation Committee (Bestuurlijk Overleg)
The Administrative Consultation Committee establishes the RINIS Foundation’s policy. Every RINIS participant is represented by an office holder who serves as a director. The Administrative Consultation Committee convenes to meet whenever this is called for given the situation, and at least twice a year.
Supervisory Committee (Commissie van Toezicht)
The Supervisory Committee oversees the implementation of the foundation’s annual plan and financial policy. The Supervisory Committee is made up of at least three and a maximum of five members. The committee members are appointed by the Administrative Consultation Committee. They convene to meet at least once every quarter.
- Belastingdienst (Tax and Customs Administration)
- Centraal Administratie Kantoor CAK (Central Administration Office - Health sector)
- Centraal Bureau voor de Statistiek CBS (Statistics Netherlands)
- Centrum Indicatiestelling Zorg CIZ (Care Needs Assessment Centre)
- Dienst Uitvoering Onderwijs DUO (Education Executive Agency)
- Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken en Koninkrijksrelaties / Logius (Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations / Logius)
- Ministerie van Justitie en Veiligheid (Ministry of Justice and Security)
- Centraal Justitieel Incassobureau CJIB (Central Judicial Collection Agency)
- Dienst Justitiële Inrichtingen DJI (Custodial Institutions Agency)
- Landelijk Bureau Inning Onderhoudsbijdragen LBIO (National Maintenance Collection Agency)
- Openbaar Ministerie (OM) (Public Prosecution Service)
- Raden voor Rechtsbijstand (Legal Aid Boards)
- Raad voor de Rechtspraak (Council for the Judiciary)
- Stichting Inlichtingenbureau (Citizens Advice Bureau), the sectoral counter of municipal social services
- Sociale Verzekeringsbank SVB (Social Insurance Bank)
- Uitvoeringsinstituut Werknemersverzekeringen UWV (Employee Insurance Agency)
- Zorgverzekeraars Nederland ZN (the umbrella organisation of ten major health insurers in the Netherlands)