Government organisations in the Netherlands are increasingly exchanging data with other countries. Our International Interchange is a full-service message delivery solution, in a fully protected and shielded environment.
- Accessible to all organisations with a public service mission in the Netherlands
- Full relief for the receipt, dispatch and processing of messages
- Complies with the international standards as incorporated in the Digital Service Infrastructure
On behalf of the Dutch government, we have been administering the National Access Point (NAP) of the EU’s TESTA network since 2001.
Full-service: receipt, processing, dispatch and guaranteed delivery
International Interchange is a full-service solution, which consists of the following components:
- Receipt: synchronous and asynchronous, push or pull, on an ad hoc or an account basis
- Processing: validation, conversion into a different file format, encryption/decryption, zip and unzip, operations to enable process-led working, etc.
- Transmission: monitoring and logging routing information, message buffering
- Guaranteed delivery
Complete transparency in messaging data
We provide complete transparency: we monitor the messaging data and log every message. Doing so enables us to trace every single message for you. In addition, we supply you with the data that allow you to establish for yourself whether all data were duly exchanged in accordance with the arrangements made. In doing so, we enable you to get a grip on your messaging data.